WE ARE OPENING ON THE 15th AUGUST!!!
We are incredibly excited to announce that we will finally be reopening on the 15th August. We can’t wait to see all our clients and get back to doing what we love. Please bare with us getting back to emails etc. as we are busy getting everything ready. Please no phone calls until we’re back open, if you’d like to book an appointment for our longer treatments – email or DM us on social media. We will be drop in as usual, however we are only allowing 3 clients in the salon at a time.
We do have a few guidelines set in place, please read below:
- Please wash / sanitise you hands upon entering and leaving the salon.
- We will be required to take your full name and contact number for the track and trace system.
- You’ll be required to wear a mask in the salon, if you don’t have one we can provide one for £1.
- No more than 3 clients in the salon at one time.
- We will be doing walk-ins only for general brow / lash treatments. Please call or email to book for longer treatments.
- Do not bring a plus one, they will not be able to come in with you. Our waiting area is closed.
- If you’re feeling unwell or anyone you’ve been in contact with does, please do not come in.
- Opening hours are the same, however we will be closing for lunch between 12-1 everyday for the foreseeable future.
- We will be accepting card payments ONLY. No cash.
- Our bathroom will be out of use for the foreseeable future.
- As usual we require a patch test for any treatments that include tinting, this must be done at least 48 hours prior to your visit. If you’ve had a test with us before but it’s been longer than 6 months, you’ll need to be tested again.
We can’t wait to see you all soon!
Love – The Brow Place ♥︎